Table of Contents
MJ Melendez and the Kansas City Royals will face Drew Rasmussen and the Tampa Bay Rays on Saturday at 4:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Melendez Props for Royals vs Rays
- Game Day: Saturday, August 20, 2022
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
Melendez in 2022
- Melendez is hitting .224 with 14 doubles, two triples, 14 home runs and 44 walks.
- In baseball, Melendez ranks 78th in homers and 135th in RBI.
- Melendez has a hit in 50 out of 89 games this year (56.2%), with more than one hit in 19 of them (21.3%).
- Melendez has homered in 13 games this season (89 opportunities, 14.6%), leaving the ballpark in 3.9% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
Rays Pitching in 2022
- Rasmussen gets the start for the Rays, his 21st of the season. He is 7-4 with a 2.80 ERA and 82 strikeouts in 99 2/3 innings pitched.
- In 20 games this season, the 27-year-old has a 2.80 ERA and 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .224 to his opponents.
- The Rays pitching staff ranks 13th in MLB with a collective 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Rays pitchers combine to rank 13th in baseball in home runs given up (125 total, 1.1 per game).