Table of Contents
The Tampa Bay Rays and Randy Arozarena will take on Kris Bubic and the Kansas City Royals on Saturday at 4:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Arozarena Props for Rays vs Royals
- Game Day: Saturday, August 20, 2022
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
Arozarena in 2022
- Arozarena paces the Rays with 16 home runs and 64 runs batted in.
- Arozarena’s home runs rank 54th in MLB and he ranks 30th in RBI in MLB.
- In 62.8% of his 113 games this season, Arozarena has notched a base hit (71 times). He’s also put up 28 multi-hit games in 2022 (24.8%).
- Out of the 113 games Arozarena has appeared in this season, he’s hit a long ball in 15 contests (13.3%), leaving the yard in 3.4% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
Royals Pitching in 2022
- Bubic makes the start for the Royals, his 20th of the season. He is 2-7 with a 5.11 ERA and 80 strikeouts in 91 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 25-year-old has a 5.11 ERA and 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings across 20 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .281 to opposing hitters.
- The 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Royals pitching staff ranks 25th in MLB.
- Royals pitchers combine to rank 20th in baseball in home runs allowed (133 total, 1.1 per game).