Table of Contents
Anthony Rizzo and the New York Yankees will play Alek Manoah and the Toronto Blue Jays on Sunday at 1:35 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Rizzo Props for Yankees vs Blue Jays
- Game Day: Sunday, August 21, 2022
- Game Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Rizzo in 2022
- Rizzo is hitting .220 with 19 doubles, a triple, 28 home runs and 51 walks.
- Rizzo’s home runs rank eighth in MLB and he ranks 26th in RBI in MLB.
- Rizzo has tallied a hit 66 times this year in 108 games played (61.1%), including 18 multi-hit games (16.7%).
- Rizzo has gone yard in 26 of 108 games in 2022 (24.1%), which is 6.1% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||August 20||0-for-4||0||0||0||1||0||0|
|Blue Jays||August 19||1-for-4||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|Blue Jays||August 18||2-for-3||0||0||0||1||1||0|
Blue Jays Pitching in 2022
- The Blue Jays are sending Manoah (12-6) to the mound for his 24th start of the season. He is 12-6 with a 2.71 ERA and 131 strikeouts in 142 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 24-year-old ranks ninth in ERA (2.71), 16th in WHIP (1.037), and 31st in K/9 (8.3) among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season.
- The pitching staff for the Blue Jays has a collective 8.6 K/9, which ranks 15th in MLB.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to rank 23rd in baseball in home runs allowed (138 total, 1.2 per game).