Table of Contents
Ben Gamel and the Pittsburgh Pirates will play Mike Minor and the Cincinnati Reds on Sunday at 1:35 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Gamel Props for Pirates vs Reds
- Game Day: Sunday, August 21, 2022
- Game Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: PNC Park
Gamel in 2022
- Gamel is batting .249 with 18 doubles, two triples, five home runs and 35 walks.
- In baseball, Gamel ranks 246th in homers and 163rd in RBI.
- In 47 of 84 games this season (56.0%) Gamel has gotten a hit, and 18 of those contests (21.4%) he posted two or more knocks.
- Gamel has gone yard in five of 84 games in 2022 (6.0%), which is 1.6% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||August 18||1-for-4||0||0||2||0||0||0|
|Red Sox||August 17||1-for-4||0||0||1||1||0||0|
|Red Sox||August 16||2-for-4||0||0||3||0||0||0|
Reds Pitching in 2022
- Minor makes the start for the Reds, his 14th of the season. He is 1-10 with a 6.31 ERA and 58 strikeouts in 67 innings pitched.
- In 13 games this season, the 34-year-old has an ERA of 6.31, with 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .287 against him.
- The 9.0 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Reds pitching staff ranks sixth in the league.
- Reds pitchers combine to allow 161 total home runs at a rate of 1.4 per game (second-most in the league).