Table of Contents
DJ LeMahieu and the New York Yankees will face Alek Manoah and the Toronto Blue Jays on Sunday at 1:35 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, LeMahieu Props for Yankees vs Blue Jays
- Game Day: Sunday, August 21, 2022
- Game Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
LeMahieu in 2022
- LeMahieu is hitting .278 with 18 doubles, 12 home runs and 61 walks.
- LeMahieu ranks 101st in homers and 125th in RBI among all batters in MLB action.
- LeMahieu has a hit in 65.7% of his 108 games this season, with multiple hits in 29.6% of them (32).
- LeMahieu has homered in 12 of 108 games in 2022 (11.1%), which is 2.5% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||August 20||1-for-5||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|Blue Jays||August 19||0-for-4||0||0||0||1||0||0|
|Blue Jays||August 18||2-for-5||0||0||0||1||0||0|
|Red Sox||August 13||0-for-5||0||0||0||3||0||0|
Blue Jays Pitching in 2022
- Manoah (12-6) gets the starting nod for the Blue Jays in his 24th start of the season. He has a 2.71 ERA in 142 2/3 innings pitched, with 131 strikeouts.
- The 24-year-old ranks ninth in ERA (2.71), 16th in WHIP (1.037), and 31st in K/9 (8.3) among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season.
- The Blue Jays pitching staff ranks 15th in MLB with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to rank 23rd in baseball in home runs surrendered (138 total, 1.2 per game).