Table of Contents
The Pittsburgh Pirates and Bryan Reynolds will square off against Jake Odorizzi and the Atlanta Braves on Monday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Reynolds Props for Pirates vs Braves
- Game Day: Monday, August 22, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: PNC Park
Reynolds in 2022
- Reynolds paces the Pirates with 20 home runs and 46 runs batted in, while racking up a team-high batting average of .258.
- In MLB, Reynolds ranks 34th in home runs and 105th in RBI.
- Reynolds has a hit in 61.9% of his 105 games this year, with at least two hits in 26.7% of them (28).
- Reynolds has hit a long ball in 16.2% of his games this season (105 contests), going deep in 4.5% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||August 18||3-for-4||3||2||4||1||0||0|
|Red Sox||August 17||2-for-4||2||1||2||1||0||0|
Braves Pitching in 2022
- Odorizzi (4-5 with a 4.15 ERA and 54 strikeouts in 73 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Braves, his 16th of the season.
- The 32-year-old has an ERA of 4.15, with 6.6 strikeouts per nine innings, in 15 games this season. Opponents are batting .259 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Braves has a collective 9.6 K/9, the first-best in the league.
- The Braves allow the fourth-fewest home runs in baseball (107 total, 0.9 per game).