Table of Contents
The Minnesota Twins and Luis Arraez will square off against Cole Ragans and the Texas Rangers on Monday at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Arraez Props for Twins vs Rangers
- Game Day: Monday, August 22, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Arraez in 2022
- Arraez has accumulated a team-high batting average of .330.
- Among batters in MLB, Arraez ranks 193rd in homers and 145th in RBI.
- Arraez has reached base with a hit 77 times this season in 107 games played (72.0%), including multiple hits in 36.4% of them (39 times).
- Arraez has hit a home run in seven of 107 games in 2022 (6.5%), which is 1.6% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Rangers Pitching in 2022
- Ragans (0-2) gets the starting nod for the Rangers in his fourth start of the season. He’s put together a 5.02 ERA in 14 1/3 innings pitched, with seven strikeouts.
- The 24-year-old has a 5.02 ERA and 4.4 strikeouts per nine innings in three games this season, while allowing a batting average of .232 to his opponents.
- The pitching staff for the Rangers has a collective 8.3 K/9, which ranks 21st in MLB.
- Rangers pitchers combine to surrender 126 total home runs at a rate of 1.0 per game (to rank 12th in the league).