Table of Contents
DJ LeMahieu and the New York Yankees will play Max Scherzer and the New York Mets on Monday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, LeMahieu Props for Yankees vs Mets
- Game Day: Monday, August 22, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
LeMahieu in 2022
- LeMahieu is hitting .280 with 18 doubles, 12 home runs and 61 walks.
- LeMahieu ranks 103rd in home runs and 117th in RBI among all hitters in MLB action.
- LeMahieu has reached base with a hit 72 times this season in 109 games played (66.1%), including multiple hits in 30.3% of them (33 times).
- In 12 of 109 games this season, LeMahieu has hit a home run (11.0%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 2.5% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||August 21||2-for-4||0||0||1||0||0||0|
|Blue Jays||August 20||1-for-5||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|Blue Jays||August 19||0-for-4||0||0||0||1||0||0|
|Blue Jays||August 18||2-for-5||0||0||0||1||0||0|
Mets Pitching in 2022
- Scherzer aims for his 10th win when he gets the start for the Mets, his 18th of the season. He is 9-2 with a 2.15 ERA and 134 strikeouts in 109 innings pitched.
- The 38-year-old has put up an ERA of 2.15, with 11.1 strikeouts per nine innings, in 17 games this season. Opponents have a .206 batting average against him.
- The pitching staff for the Mets has a collective 9.6 K/9 to pace the league.
- The Mets rank 18th in baseball in home runs given up (130 total, 1.1 per game).