Table of Contents
The Boston Red Sox and Rafael Devers will take on Jose Berrios and the Toronto Blue Jays on Wednesday at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Devers Props for Red Sox vs Blue Jays
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 24, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Stadium: Fenway Park
Devers in 2022
- Devers leads the Red Sox in home runs (25), runs batted in (64) and has a team-best batting average of .300.
- Among all batters in MLB, Devers’ home run total ranks 18th and his RBI tally ranks 31st.
- Devers has reached base with a hit 84 times this year in 106 games played (79.2%), including multiple hits on 33 occasions (31.1%).
- Devers has homered in 23 games this season (106 opportunities, 21.7%), going deep in 5.4% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||August 23||3-for-4||0||0||1||1||0||0|
Blue Jays Pitching in 2022
- Berrios (9-5) is aiming for his 10th win when he takes the mound for the Blue Jays in his 25th start of the season. He’s put together a 5.39 ERA in 128 2/3 innings pitched, with 117 strikeouts.
- The 28-year-old’s 5.39 ERA ranks 55th, 1.368 WHIP ranks 47th, and 8.2 K/9 ranks 30th among qualifying pitchers this season.
- The Blue Jays pitching staff ranks 15th in the league with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to allow 139 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game (to rank 22nd in the league).