Table of Contents
The Boston Red Sox and Rafael Devers will square off against Kevin Gausman and the Toronto Blue Jays on Thursday at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Devers Props for Red Sox vs Blue Jays
- Game Day: Thursday, August 25, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Stadium: Fenway Park
Devers in 2022
- Devers has accumulated a team-high batting average of .299, while pacing the Red Sox in home runs (25) and runs batted in (64).
- Among all hitters in MLB play, Devers’ home run total ranks 19th and his RBI tally ranks 32nd.
- Devers has reached base with a hit 85 times this year in 107 games played (79.4%), including multiple hits in 30.8% of them (33 times).
- Devers has homered in 23 of 107 games in 2022 (21.5%), which is 5.3% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||August 24||1-for-4||0||0||0||0||2||0|
|Blue Jays||August 23||3-for-4||0||0||1||1||0||0|
Blue Jays Pitching in 2022
- Gausman will try for his 10th victory when he gets the start for the Blue Jays, his 24th of the season. He is 9-9 with a 2.99 ERA and 149 strikeouts in 129 1/3 innings pitched.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 31-year-old ranks 18th in ERA (2.99), 42nd in WHIP (1.237), and eighth in K/9 (10.4).
- The Blue Jays pitching staff ranks 15th in MLB with a collective 8.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to surrender 140 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 22nd in baseball).