Table of Contents
Shohei Ohtani and the Los Angeles Angels will take on Mitch White and the Toronto Blue Jays on Friday at 7:07 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Ohtani Props for Angels vs Blue Jays
- Game Day: Friday, August 26, 2022
- Game Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Stadium: Rogers Centre
Ohtani in 2022
- Ohtani has accumulated a team-high batting average of .262, while leading the Angels in home runs (27) and runs batted in (73).
- Ohtani ranks 10th in home runs and 19th in RBI among all batters in MLB action.
- Ohtani has tallied a hit 76 times this year in 121 games played (62.8%), including 30 multi-hit games (24.8%).
- Ohtani has gone yard in 18.2% of his games this season (121 contests), leaving the ballpark in 5.3% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Blue Jays Pitching in 2022
- The Blue Jays are sending Mitchell White (1-3) to make his 14th start of the season. He is 1-3 with a 3.63 ERA and 57 strikeouts in 69 1/3 innings pitched.
- In 18 games this season, the 27-year-old has an ERA of 3.63, with 7.4 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .246 against him.
- The Blue Jays pitching staff ranks 14th in the league with a collective 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Blue Jays rank 22nd in baseball in home runs surrendered (140 total, 1.1 per game).