Table of Contents
The Pittsburgh Pirates and Bryan Reynolds will take on Noah Syndergaard and the Philadelphia Phillies on Sunday at 1:35 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Reynolds Props for Pirates vs Phillies
- Game Day: Sunday, August 28, 2022
- Game Time: 1:35 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Citizens Bank Park
Reynolds in 2022
- Reynolds paces the Pirates with 21 home runs and 48 runs batted in, while accumulating a team-best batting average of .251.
- Reynolds’ home runs rank 32nd in MLB and he ranks 100th in RBI in MLB.
- Reynolds has a hit in 60.9% of his 110 games this season, with multiple base hits in 25.5% of those contests (28).
- Reynolds has homered in 18 games this season (110 opportunities, 16.4%), leaving the ballpark in 4.6% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
Phillies Pitching in 2022
- Syndergaard gets the start for the Phillies, his 20th of the season. He is 8-8 with a 3.77 ERA and 77 strikeouts through 105 innings pitched.
- The 29-year-old has put up an ERA of 3.77, with 6.6 strikeouts per nine innings, in 19 games this season. Opponents are hitting .254 against him.
- The Phillies pitching staff ranks ninth in MLB with a collective 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Phillies give up the fifth-fewest home runs in baseball (117 total, 0.9 per game).