Table of Contents
Kyle Tucker and the Houston Astros will take on Austin Voth and the Baltimore Orioles on Sunday at 2:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Tucker Props for Astros vs Orioles
- Game Day: Sunday, August 28, 2022
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Stadium: Minute Maid Park
Tucker in 2022
- Tucker has sent home a team-best 82 runs batted in.
- In baseball, Tucker ranks 30th in home runs and 11th in RBI.
- Tucker has reached base with a hit 77 times this year in 117 games played (65.8%), including multiple hits in 21.4% of them (25 times).
- Tucker has hit a home run in 17.1% of his games this season (117 contests), going deep in 4.6% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Orioles Pitching in 2022
- The Orioles are sending Voth (4-1) out for his 12th start of the season. He is 4-1 with a 4.73 ERA and 65 strikeouts through 72 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 30-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.73, with 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings, in 34 games this season. Opponents are hitting .277 against him.
- The Orioles pitching staff ranks 24th in MLB with a collective 7.7 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Orioles rank 19th in baseball in home runs allowed (136 total, 1.1 per game).