The Baltimore Orioles and Cedric Mullins will face Justin Verlander and the Houston Astros on Sunday at 2:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Mullins Props for Orioles vs Astros
- Game Day: Sunday, August 28, 2022
- Game Time: 2:10 PM ET
- Location: Houston, Texas
- Stadium: Minute Maid Park
Mullins in 2022
- Mullins leads the Orioles with a .267 batting average.
- Mullins ranks 126th in home runs and 95th in RBI among all batters in MLB action.
- Mullins has a hit in 85 of 119 games this season, with multiple hits in 36 of them.
- Mullins has homered in 9.2% of his games this season (119 contests), leaving the ballpark in 2.1% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||August 25||1-for-4||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|White Sox||August 24||2-for-4||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|White Sox||August 23||1-for-3||2||0||0||1||1||0|
Astros Pitching in 2022
- Verlander (16-3 with a 1.87 ERA and 148 strikeouts in 149 innings pitched) gets the start for the Astros, his 24th of the season.
- The 39-year-old ranks first in ERA (1.87), first in WHIP (.846), and 19th in K/9 (8.9) among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season.
- The 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Astros pitching staff ranks fourth in the league.
- Astros pitchers combine to give up the fewest home runs in baseball (108 total, 0.8 per game).