Table of Contents
Vaught-Hemingway Stadium is the venue where the Ole Miss Rebels will match up against the Troy Trojans on Saturday, September 3, 2022.
The Rebels are expected to win by at least two touchdowns (currently -21.5) against the Trojans. The over/under for this matchup is 57.5 points.
Create your College Football Pool started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info and Betting Lines for Ole Miss vs. Troy
- Game Day: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: SEC Network
- Location: Oxford, Mississippi
- Stadium: Vaught-Hemingway Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Ole Miss Betting Insights
- Ole Miss put together an 8-5-0 record against the spread last season.
- Ole Miss was favored by 21.5 points or more two times last season, and covered the spread in one of those matchups.
- Last season, three Ole Miss games went over the point total.
Ole Miss Stats & Insights
- Ole Miss scored 7.6 more points per game (33.7) than Troy allowed (26.1) last year.
- Ole Miss was 8-2 against the spread and 10-0 overall last season when the team scored over 26.1 points.
- When Troy limited opponents to fewer than 33.7 points last year, it had a 2-5 record against the spread and a 5-3 record overall.
- Ole Miss averaged 155.9 more yards per game (493.2) than Troy gave up per outing (337.3) last season.
- Ole Miss was 8-3 against the spread and 10-1 overall when the team picked up more than 337.3 yards last season.
- Troy had a 2-8 record ATS and a 4-6 record overall when holding its opponents to fewer than 493.2 yards last year.
- Last year Ole Miss ran for 76.8 more yards per game (219.2) than Troy allowed per contest (142.4).
- Last year Ole Miss had a 7-3 ATS record and a 9-1 overall record in games the team ran for over 142.4 yards.
- Last year, Troy was 3-6 against the spread and 4-5 overall when holding opponents to less than 219.2 yards on the ground.
- Ole Miss had 12 giveaways last year, while Troy had 24 takeaways.
Ole Miss’ Best Players
- Last year Matt Corral put up 3,338 passing yards (256.8 per game), a 67.6% completion percentage, 20 touchdowns, and five interceptions. He also added 614 rushing yards on 152 carries with 11 rushing TDs (averaging 47.2 rushing yards per game).
- Jerrion Ealy churned out 768 rushing yards (59.1 per game) and five touchdowns last season. In the receiving game, he made 32 catches for 218 yards and two scores.
- Snoop Conner ran for 657 yards on 132 carries (50.5 yards per game), with 13 rushing touchdowns last year.
- In the previous season, Dontario Drummond grabbed 75 passes (on 96 targets) for 1,023 yards (78.7 per game). He also found the end zone eight times.
- Braylon Sanders produced last year, grabbing 24 passes for 549 yards and four touchdowns. He collected 42.2 receiving yards per game.
- Jahcour Pearson reeled in 26 passes on 40 targets for 392 yards, averaging 30.2 receiving yards per game.
- Sam Williams did his thing last season with a memorable stat line of 12.5 sacks, 10.0 TFL and 39 tackles.
- A.J. Finley’s stat line last year included 69 tackles and three interceptions.
Troy Betting Insights
- Troy went 3-8-0 ATS last season.
- In Troy games last season, combined scoring went over the point total five times.
Troy Stats & Insights
- Last season Troy averaged just 1.9 fewer points per game (22.8) than Ole Miss gave up (24.7).
- Troy was 2-2 against the spread and 4-1 overall last season when the team scored more than 24.7 points.
- When Ole Miss surrendered fewer than 22.8 points last year, it had a 6-1 record against the spread and a 7-0 record overall.
- Troy racked up 82.4 fewer yards per game (338.0) than Ole Miss gave up (420.4) per contest last year.
- When Ole Miss held its opponents to less than 338.0 yards last year, it had a 2-1 record ATS and a 2-1 record overall.
- Last year Troy averaged 99.3 rushing yards per game, 91.1 fewer than Ole Miss allowed per outing (190.4).
- When Ole Miss held its opponents to less than 99.3 rushing yards last year, it was 2-0 against the spread and 2-0 overall.
- Troy had 21 turnovers last season, equal to the number of takeaways for Ole Miss.
Troy’s Best Players
- Gunnar Watson threw for 1,613 yards and eight touchdowns last season.
- Kimani Vidal averaged 58.4 rushing yards per game and tallied five rushing touchdowns.
- B.J. Smith ran for four touchdowns on 372 yards a year ago.
- Tez Johnson averaged 61.3 receiving yards and racked up four receiving touchdowns over the course of the 2021 season.
- Luke Whittemore caught 22 passes last season on his way to 357 yards and one receiving touchdown.
- Deshon Stoudemire hauled in 23 passes on his way to 323 receiving yards and two touchdowns a season ago.
- Last year Javon Solomon accumulated 11.0 sacks, 10.0 TFL, 40 tackles, and one interception.
- Carlton Martial was a force on the field last season with 105 tackles, 7.0 TFL, two sacks, and one interception.
- Zion Williams came up with two interceptions in addition to 13 tackles and three passes defended a year ago.