Table of Contents
The Boston Red Sox and Alex Verdugo will play Joe Ryan and the Minnesota Twins on Wednesday at 7:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Verdugo Props for Red Sox vs Twins
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Verdugo in 2022
- Verdugo is hitting .284 with 34 doubles, a triple, seven home runs and 31 walks.
- In MLB, Verdugo ranks 205th in home runs and 52nd in RBI.
- Verdugo has reached base with a hit 86 times this year in 122 games played (70.5%), including multiple hits on 39 occasions (32.0%).
- In seven of 122 games this season, Verdugo has hit a long ball (5.7%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 1.4% of his trips to the plate in 2022.
Last Five Games
Twins Pitching in 2022
- Ryan (10-6) gets the starting nod for the Twins in his 22nd start of the season. He’s put together a 3.65 ERA in 113 1/3 innings pitched, with 113 strikeouts.
- The 26-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.65, with 9 strikeouts per nine innings, in 21 games this season. Opponents are batting .217 against him.
- The 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Twins pitching staff ranks 20th in the league.
- The Twins rank 22nd in baseball in home runs given up (146 total, 1.1 per game).