Table of Contents
Bobby Witt Jr. will take the field for the Kansas City Royals against Lance Lynn and the Chicago White Sox on Wednesday. First pitch is set for 8:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Witt Jr. Props for Royals vs White Sox
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- Game Time: 8:10 PM ET
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Stadium: Guaranteed Rate Field
Witt Jr. in 2022
- Witt Jr. paces the Royals with 65 runs batted in while racking up a team-best batting average of .251.
- Among hitters in MLB action, Witt Jr. ranks 49th in home runs and 40th in RBI.
- In 80 of 119 games this year (67.2%) Witt Jr. has gotten a hit, and 30 of those contests (25.2%) he posted at least two hits.
- Out of the 119 games Witt Jr. has gone to the plate in this season, he’s homered in 17 contests (14.3%), going deep in 3.6% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||August 30||1-for-5||1||0||0||1||0||0|
White Sox Pitching in 2022
- Lynn makes the start for the White Sox, his 15th of the season. He is 3-5 with a 5.00 ERA and 83 strikeouts in 77 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 35-year-old has amassed an ERA of 5.00, with 9.7 strikeouts per nine innings, in 14 games this season. Opponents have a .256 batting average against him.
- The 9.0 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the White Sox pitching staff ranks fifth in the league.
- White Sox pitchers combine to rank 19th in baseball in home runs surrendered (141 total, 1.1 per game).