Table of Contents
Jorge Polanco is back in action for the Minnesota Twins when they take on Michael Wacha and the Boston Red Sox on Wednesday at 7:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Polanco Props for Twins vs Red Sox
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Polanco in 2022
- Polanco has sent home a team-best 56 runs batted in.
- Among hitters in baseball, Polanco ranks 64th in homers and 73rd in RBI.
- Polanco has tallied a hit 63 times this year in 104 games played (60.6%), including 22 multi-hit games (21.2%).
- Polanco has hit a long ball in 14.4% of his games this season (104 contests), leaving the ballpark in 3.6% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
Red Sox Pitching in 2022
- Wacha (9-1) is looking for his 10th win when he takes the mound for the Red Sox in his 17th start of the season. He’s put together a 2.53 ERA in 89 innings pitched, with 69 strikeouts.
- In 16 games this season, the 31-year-old has a 2.53 ERA and 7 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .207 to opposing batters.
- The pitching staff for the Red Sox has a collective 8.5 K/9, which ranks 18th in MLB.
- Red Sox pitchers combine to rank 20th in baseball in home runs allowed (143 total, 1.1 per game).