Table of Contents
The Baltimore Orioles (67-61) visit the Cleveland Guardians (68-59) on Wednesday at 6:10 PM ET. The Orioles are moneyline underdogs (+149) against the favored Guardians (-176). Cleveland’s Triston McKenzie and Baltimore’s Jordan Lyles will take the mound first.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Guardians vs. Orioles
- Game Day: Wednesday, August 31, 2022
- Game Time: 6:10 PM ET
- Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Stadium: Progressive Field
Guardians Stats & Trends
- The Guardians have hit the second-fewest home runs in MLB play this season (101).
- The Guardians’ .251 batting average is ninth-best in MLB.
- The Guardians are 17th in baseball with an on-base percentage of .312.
- The Guardians strike out 7.0 times per game, the least Ks in the league.
- The Guardians average 0.6 homers per home game this season (37 total at home).
- The Guardians are averaging 2.4 extra-base hits per game while slugging .367 in home contests.
- At home this season the team averages 8.1 hits per game and is batting .249.
Guardians Key Batters
- Jose Ramirez has 133 hits, which ranks first among Cleveland hitters this season, while batting .282 with 68 extra-base hits.
- Among all qualified batters in baseball, Ramirez’s batting average ranks 30th, his on-base percentage ranks 32nd, and he is seventh in slugging.
- Steven Kwan leads Cleveland with an OBP of .373 this season while batting .298 with 48 walks and 67 runs scored.
- Among qualifying hitters, Kwan’s batting average ranks him 13th, his on-base percentage 12th, and his slugging percentage 104th.
- Amed Rosario leads Cleveland in slugging percentage (.402) powered by 37 extra-base hits.
- Andres Gimenez has 15 home runs, 60 RBI and a batting average of .304 this season.
- Gimenez has hit safely in two games in a row. During his last five outings he is hitting .211 with two doubles and an RBI.
Orioles Stats & Trends
- The Orioles rank 16th in Major League Baseball with 132 home runs.
- The Orioles have a team batting average of .236 this season, which ranks 21st among MLB teams.
- The Orioles have the 25th-ranked on-base percentage in MLB this season (.304).
- The Orioles rank 19th with an average of 8.7 strikeouts per game.
- They have averaged 1.1 home runs per game in their 67 road contests this season.
- They are slugging .386 in 67 road games this season.
- In away games this season, they’re batting .230 with 7.9 base hits per contest.
Orioles Key Batters
- Anthony Santander has a team-high OBP (.335), and paces the Orioles in hits (116).
- Including all qualified hitters in the big leagues, Santander ranks 75th in batting average, 66th in on-base percentage and 42nd in slugging percentage.
- Cedric Mullins leads his team with a .400 slugging percentage.
- Mullins is currently 58th in batting average, 80th in on-base percentage and 94th in slugging percentage among all qualifying hitters.
- Austin Hays has 29 doubles, a triple, 15 home runs and 26 walks while hitting .255.
- Ryan Mountcastle is batting .243 with 24 doubles, 18 home runs and 30 walks.
Guardians vs. Orioles Probable Pitchers