Table of Contents
Bobby Witt Jr. will hit the field for the Kansas City Royals against Drew Hutchison and the Detroit Tigers on Friday. First pitch is set for 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Witt Jr. Props for Royals vs Tigers
- Game Day: Friday, September 2, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Stadium: Comerica Park
Witt Jr. in 2022
- Witt Jr. has racked up a team-high batting average of .251, and paces the Royals in home runs (19) and runs batted in (66).
- Witt Jr. ranks 44th in homers and 39th in RBI among all hitters in MLB.
- In 67.8% of his 121 games this season, Witt Jr. has recorded a base hit (82 times). He’s also put up 30 multi-hit games in 2022 (24.8%).
- Out of the 121 games Witt Jr. has gone to the plate in this season, he’s homered in 18 contests (14.9%), going deep in 3.8% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||September 1||1-for-5||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|White Sox||August 31||1-for-4||1||1||1||1||0||0|
|White Sox||August 30||1-for-5||1||0||0||1||0||0|
Tigers Pitching in 2022
- Hutchison gets the start for the Tigers, his 13th of the season. He is 2-7 with a 4.01 ERA and 48 strikeouts in 76 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 32-year-old has a 4.01 ERA and 5.7 strikeouts per nine innings in 22 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .260 to his opponents.
- The pitching staff for the Tigers has a collective 7.5 K/9, the third-worst in MLB.
- Tigers pitchers combine to allow the seventh-fewest home runs in baseball (128 total, one per game).