Table of Contents
DJ LeMahieu and the New York Yankees will take on Jeffrey Springs and the Tampa Bay Rays on Friday at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, LeMahieu Props for Yankees vs Rays
- Game Day: Friday, September 2, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
LeMahieu in 2022
- LeMahieu has 18 doubles, 12 home runs and 64 walks while batting .269.
- LeMahieu ranks 117th in homers and 123rd in RBI among all hitters in MLB play.
- LeMahieu has a hit in 75 of 117 games this year, with multiple hits in 33 of them.
- In 12 of 117 games this season, LeMahieu has gone yard (10.3%). He’s taken the pitcher deep in 2.4% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
Rays Pitching in 2022
- Springs (6-4) gets the starting nod for the Rays in his 19th start of the season. He’s put together a 2.76 ERA in 101 innings pitched, with 110 strikeouts.
- In 26 games this season, the 29-year-old has a 2.76 ERA and 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .233 to his opponents.
- The pitching staff for the Rays has a collective 8.8 K/9, which ranks 11th in the league.
- The Rays rank 15th in baseball in home runs surrendered (135 total, 1.0 per game).