Table of Contents
Freddie Freeman will take the field for the Los Angeles Dodgers against Yu Darvish and the San Diego Padres on Friday. First pitch is set for 10:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Freeman Props for Dodgers vs Padres
- Game Day: Friday, September 2, 2022
- Game Time: 10:10 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Stadium: Dodger Stadium
Freeman in 2022
- Freeman leads the Dodgers with a .320 batting average.
- Freeman’s home runs rank 65th in MLB and he ranks 15th in RBI in MLB.
- Freeman has reached base with a hit 96 times this season in 130 games played (73.8%), including multiple hits in 35.4% of them (46 times).
- Freeman has homered in 12.3% of his games this season (130 contests), leaving the ballpark in 2.8% of his plate appearances.
Last Five Games
Padres Pitching in 2022
- Darvish makes the start for the Padres, his 25th of the season. He is 11-7 with a 3.41 ERA and 153 strikeouts in 155 2/3 innings pitched.
- Among pitchers who qualify in MLB play this season, the 36-year-old ranks 29th in ERA (3.41), 10th in WHIP (.989), and 18th in K/9 (8.8).
- The pitching staff for the Padres has a collective nine K/9, the fifth-best in MLB.
- Padres pitchers combine to surrender 132 home runs (one per game), the 10th-fewest in the league.