Table of Contents
Javier Baez will hit the field for the Detroit Tigers against Daniel Lynch and the Kansas City Royals on Friday. First pitch is set for 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Báez Props for Tigers vs Royals
- Game Day: Friday, September 2, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Stadium: Comerica Park
Báez in 2022
- Baez paces the Tigers in runs batted in (47) and has accumulated a team-best batting average of .223.
- Among hitters in baseball, Baez ranks 138th in homers and 116th in RBI.
- Baez has a hit in 61.7% of his games this season (71 of 115), with more than one hit in 26 of those contests (22.6%).
- Baez has homered in 11 games this season (115 opportunities, 9.6%), going deep in 2.3% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Royals Pitching in 2022
- Lynch makes the start for the Royals, his 22nd of the season. He is 4-9 with a 4.70 ERA and 97 strikeouts in 103 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 25-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.70, with 8.4 strikeouts per nine innings, in 21 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .280 batting average against him.
- The Royals pitching staff ranks 25th in the league with a collective 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Royals rank 24th in baseball in home runs surrendered (150 total, 1.1 per game).