Table of Contents
Shohei Ohtani and the Los Angeles Angels will face Lance McCullers Jr. and the Houston Astros on Friday at 9:38 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Ohtani Props for Angels vs Astros
- Game Day: Friday, September 2, 2022
- Game Time: 9:38 PM ET
- Location: Anaheim, California
- Stadium: Angel Stadium
Ohtani in 2022
- Ohtani has racked up a team-high batting average of .269, while pacing the Angels in home runs (30) and runs batted in (82).
- In MLB play, Ohtani ranks ninth in home runs and 14th in RBI.
- In 63.8% of his games this year (81 of 127), Ohtani has recorded a hit, and in 33 of those games (26.0%) he’s recorded multiple base knocks.
- In 25 of 127 games this season, Ohtani has hit a home run (19.7%). He’s gone deep in 5.6% of his trips to the plate in 2022.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||August 28||3-for-4||2||1||2||0||1||0|
|Blue Jays||August 27||0-for-2||0||0||0||1||2||0|
Astros Pitching in 2022
- Lance McCullers Jr. gets the start for the Astros, his fourth of the season. He is 1-1 with a 1.69 ERA and 13 strikeouts in 16 innings pitched.
- The 28-year-old has a 1.69 ERA and 7.3 strikeouts per nine innings in three games this season, while allowing a batting average of .228 to opposing hitters.
- The Astros pitching staff is fourth in the league with a collective 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Astros surrender the fewest home runs in baseball (111 total, 0.8 per game).