Table of Contents
The Cincinnati Reds (52-78) will look for Jonathan India to extend a 15-game hitting streak when they match up against the Colorado Rockies (56-77) on Saturday at 6:40 PM ET at Great American Ball Park. The Reds are favored (-124) over the Rockies (+104). Cincinnati’s Nick Lodolo starts against Colorado’s German Marquez.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Reds vs. Rockies
- Game Day: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Game Time: 6:40 PM ET
- Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
- Stadium: Great American Ball Park
Reds Stats & Trends
- The Reds are 19th in baseball with 126 total home runs.
- The Reds have the 17th-ranked batting average in the league (.242).
- The Reds are 21st in the league with an on-base percentage of .309.
- The Reds’ 8.9 strikeouts per game are the fifth-most in baseball.
- The Reds average 1.2 homers per home game this season (77 total at home).
- The Reds are averaging 2.9 extra-base hits per game while slugging .415 in home contests.
- At home this season the team averages 8.5 hits per game and is batting .256.
Reds Key Batters
- Kyle Farmer leads Cincinnati in OBP (.324), slugging percentage (.371) and total hits (107) this season.
- Among all qualified batters in the majors, Farmer ranks 68th in batting average, 83rd in on-base percentage, and 121st in slugging.
- India is hitting .267 with 14 doubles, a triple, eight home runs and 19 walks.
- India heads into this game looking to extend his 15-game hit streak. In his last 10 games he is hitting .421 with three doubles, seven walks and four RBI.
- Nick Senzel is batting .240 with a .311 slugging percentage and 23 RBI this year.
- Jake Fraley is batting .250 with a .338 OBP and 20 RBI for Cincinnati this season.
- Fraley has hit safely in three games in a row. In his last five games he is batting .357 with a double, a home run, two walks and three RBI.
Rockies Stats & Trends
- The Rockies rank 23rd in Major League Baseball with 116 home runs.
- The Rockies lead baseball with a .260 batting average.
- The Rockies have an on-base percentage of .319 this season, which ranks eighth in the league.
- The Rockies rank eighth in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 7.9 whiffs per contest.
- They have averaged 0.6 home runs per game in their 65 road contests this season.
- In 65 road games this season, they’re slugging .339 with 154 hits going for extra bases.
- In away games this season, they’re batting .232 with 7.9 base hits per contest.
Rockies Key Batters
- C.J. Cron has racked up a team-high slugging percentage (.484) while leading the Rockies in hits (133).
- Including all the qualified hitters in the majors, Cron’s batting average is 44th, his on-base percentage ranks 85th, and he is 21st in slugging.
- Cron heads into this matchup on a seven-game hitting streak. In his last 10 games he is hitting .308 with a home run, a walk and six RBI.
- Charlie Blackmon is batting .267 with 20 doubles, four triples, 16 home runs and 28 walks.
- Including all qualified players, Blackmon is 53rd in batting average, 92nd in on-base percentage and 59th in slugging percentage.
- Brendan Rodgers is batting .274 with 28 doubles, three triples, 11 home runs and 36 walks.
- Jose Iglesias is batting .302 with 30 doubles, three home runs and 17 walks.
Reds vs. Rockies Probable Pitchers