The Washington Nationals and Keibert Ruiz will hit the field against Max Scherzer and the New York Mets on Saturday at 7:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Ruiz Props for Nationals vs Mets
- Game Day: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: SNY
- Location: Queens, New York
- Stadium: Citi Field
Ruiz in 2022
- Ruiz paces the Nationals with a .246 batting average.
- Ruiz’s home runs rank 233rd in MLB and he ranks 212th in RBI in MLB.
- Ruiz has a hit in 59.4% of his 106 games this year, with multiple hits in 23.6% of them (25).
- Ruiz has hit a home run in 4.7% of his games in 2022 (five of 106), 1.5% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Mets Pitching in 2022
- The Mets will send Scherzer (9-4) out to make his 20th start of the season as he goes for his 10th win. He is 9-4 with a 2.27 ERA and 148 strikeouts in 122 2/3 innings pitched.
- In 19 games this season, the 38-year-old has a 2.27 ERA and 10.9 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .208 to opposing batters.
- The Mets pitching staff is second in the league with a collective 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Mets pitchers combine to allow 134 total home runs at a clip of 1.0 per game (to rank 11th in baseball).