Table of Contents
Nelson Cruz and the Washington Nationals will take on Max Scherzer and the New York Mets on Saturday at 7:10 PM on SNY.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Cruz Props for Nationals vs Mets
- Game Day: Saturday, September 3, 2022
- Game Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: SNY
- Location: Queens, New York
- Stadium: Citi Field
Cruz in 2022
- Cruz has a team-high 64 runs batted in.
- In MLB, Cruz ranks 157th in home runs and 46th in RBI.
- Cruz has reached base with a hit 71 times this year in 118 games played (60.2%), including multiple hits in 19.5% of them (23 times).
- In 8.5% of his games this season, Cruz has homered (10 of 118). During the 2022 campaign, he’s left the yard in 2.1% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Mets Pitching in 2022
- Scherzer will aim to earn his 10th victory when he gets the start for the Mets, his 20th of the season. He is 9-4 with a 2.27 ERA and 148 strikeouts in 122 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 38-year-old has amassed a 2.27 ERA and 10.9 strikeouts per nine innings across 19 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .208 to opposing hitters.
- The pitching staff for the Mets has a collective 9.5 K/9, the second-best in the league.
- Mets pitchers combine to give up 134 total home runs at a rate of one per game (to rank 11th in baseball).