Table of Contents
The New York Yankees and DJ LeMahieu will take the field against Shawn Armstrong and the Tampa Bay Rays on Sunday at 1:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, LeMahieu Props for Yankees vs Rays
- Game Day: Sunday, September 4, 2022
- Game Time: 1:40 PM ET
- Location: St. Petersburg, Florida
- Stadium: Tropicana Field
LeMahieu in 2022
- LeMahieu is hitting .265 with 18 doubles, 12 home runs and 65 walks.
- In MLB play, LeMahieu ranks 122nd in homers and 126th in RBI.
- LeMahieu has reached base with a hit 75 times this season in 119 games played (63.0%), including multiple hits on 33 occasions (27.7%).
- LeMahieu has gone yard in 10.1% of his games this season (119 contests), leaving the ballpark in 2.3% of his plate appearances.
Last Five Games
Rays Pitching in 2022
- Armstrong makes his first start of the season for the Rays.
- Opposing hitters have a collective batting average of .288 against him this season. He has a 4.72 ERA and 9.8 strikeouts per nine innings over his 40 games.
- The pitching staff for the Rays has a collective 8.8 K/9, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- Rays pitchers combine to rank 11th in baseball in home runs given up (136 total, one per game).