Table of Contents
The Baltimore Orioles and Ryan Mountcastle will hit the field against Mitch White and the Toronto Blue Jays on Tuesday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Mountcastle Props for Orioles vs Blue Jays
- Game Day: Tuesday, September 6, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Baltimore, Maryland
- Stadium: Oriole Park at Camden Yards
Mountcastle in 2022
- Mountcastle is batting .245 with 25 doubles, 21 home runs and 32 walks.
- In MLB, Mountcastle ranks 38th in homers and 31st in RBI.
- Mountcastle has reached base with a hit 78 times this season in 120 games played (65.0%), including multiple hits in 25.0% of them (30 times).
- In 15.0% of his games this season, Mountcastle has homered (18 of 120). During the 2022 campaign, he’s taken the pitcher deep in 4.2% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||September 5||0-for-3||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|Blue Jays||September 5||1-for-4||0||0||1||2||0||0|
Blue Jays Pitching in 2022
- Mitchell White (1-5 with a 4.67 ERA and 67 strikeouts in 79 innings pitched) makes the start for the Blue Jays, his 16th of the season.
- The 27-year-old has an ERA of 4.67, with 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings, in 20 games this season. Opponents are batting .263 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Blue Jays has a collective 8.8 K/9, which ranks 12th in the league.
- The Blue Jays allow the fifth-most home runs in baseball (157 total, 1.2 per game).