Table of Contents
Brendan Rodgers will hit the field for the Colorado Rockies against Eric Lauer and the Milwaukee Brewers on Wednesday. First pitch is set for 3:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Rodgers Props for Rockies vs Brewers
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 7, 2022
- Game Time: 3:10 PM ET
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Stadium: Coors Field
Rodgers in 2022
- Rodgers has 28 doubles, three triples, 11 home runs and 39 walks while batting .268.
- Rodgers ranks 144th in home runs and 69th in RBI among all hitters in MLB action.
- Rodgers has reached base with a hit 83 times this season in 122 games played (68.0%), including multiple hits on 32 occasions (26.2%).
- Rodgers has hit a home run in 7.4% of his games this season (122 contests), leaving the ballpark in 2.1% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
Brewers Pitching in 2022
- Lauer (10-6) takes the mound for the Brewers in his 26th start of the season. He has a 3.54 ERA in 142 1/3 innings pitched, with 134 strikeouts.
- This season, the 27-year-old ranks 34th in ERA (3.54), 38th in WHIP (1.222), and 24th in K/9 (8.5) among qualifying pitchers.
- The 9.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Brewers pitching staff ranks second in the league.
- Brewers pitchers combine to allow 161 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game (fourth-most in the league).