Table of Contents
Garrett Cooper and the Miami Marlins will take on Bailey Falter and the Philadelphia Phillies on Wednesday at 6:45 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Cooper Props for Marlins vs Phillies
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 7, 2022
- Game Time: 6:45 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Stadium: Citizens Bank Park
Cooper in 2022
- Cooper is hitting .251 with 24 doubles, two triples, seven home runs and 36 walks.
- Cooper’s home runs rank 212th in MLB and he ranks 159th in RBI in MLB.
- In 58.3% of his 103 games this season, Cooper has recorded a base hit (60 times). He’s also notched 22 multi-hit games in 2022 (21.4%).
- Cooper has hit a long ball in seven games this season (103 opportunities, 6.8%), going deep in 1.7% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Phillies Pitching in 2022
- The Phillies are sending Falter (3-3) to the mound to make his 11th start of the season. He is 3-3 with a 4.08 ERA and 52 strikeouts through 57 1/3 innings pitched.
- In 14 games this season, the 25-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.08, with 8.2 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .253 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Phillies has a collective nine K/9, the fifth-best in MLB.
- Phillies pitchers combine to allow 122 home runs (0.9 per game), the fourth-fewest in the league.