Table of Contents
The St. Louis Cardinals and Nolan Arenado will square off against Cory Abbott and the Washington Nationals on Wednesday at 7:45 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Arenado Props for Cardinals vs Nationals
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 7, 2022
- Game Time: 7:45 PM ET
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Stadium: Busch Stadium
Arenado in 2022
- Arenado is hitting .301 with 36 doubles, a triple, 28 home runs and 44 walks.
- In baseball, Arenado ranks 13th in homers and seventh in RBI.
- Arenado has reached base with a hit 85 times this year in 126 games played (67.5%), including multiple hits in 33.3% of them (42 times).
- Out of the 126 games Arenado has played in this season, he’s hit a home run in 27 contests (21.4%), homering in 5.3% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Nationals Pitching in 2022
- Abbott gets the start for the Nationals, his fifth of the season. He is 0-2 with a 4.39 ERA and 24 strikeouts in 26 2/3 innings pitched.
- In 10 games this season, the 26-year-old has an ERA of 4.39, with 8.1 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .190 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Nationals has a collective eight K/9, which ranks 22nd in the league.
- Nationals pitchers combine to give up 201 total home runs at a clip of 1.5 per game (most in the league).