Table of Contents
Carlos Correa will take the field for the Minnesota Twins against Nestor Cortes and the New York Yankees on Thursday. First pitch is at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Correa Props for Twins vs Yankees
- Game Day: Thursday, September 8, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Correa in 2022
- Correa is batting .271 with 18 doubles, a triple, 17 home runs and 53 walks.
- Among hitters in baseball, Correa ranks 62nd in homers and 122nd in RBI.
- Correa has reached base with a hit 77 times this year in 111 games played (69.4%), including multiple hits in 27.0% of them (30 times).
- Correa has hit a home run in 16 games this season (111 opportunities, 14.4%), leaving the ballpark in 3.5% of his plate appearances.
Last Five Games
|White Sox||September 4||2-for-5||2||1||2||0||0||0|
|White Sox||September 3||0-for-2||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Yankees Pitching in 2022
- Nestor Cortes Jr. (9-4 with a 2.68 ERA and 133 strikeouts in 131 innings pitched) tries for his 10th victory when he makes the start for the Yankees, his 24th of the season.
- In 23 games this season, the 27-year-old has put up an ERA of 2.68, with 9.1 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are batting .200 against him.
- The nine strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Yankees pitching staff ranks fifth in the league.
- The Yankees give up the seventh-fewest home runs in baseball (134 total, one per game).