Table of Contents
Aaron Judge will take the field for the New York Yankees against Sonny Gray and the Minnesota Twins on Thursday. First pitch is set for 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Judge Props for Yankees vs Twins
- Game Day: Thursday, September 8, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: The Bronx, New York
- Stadium: Yankee Stadium
Judge in 2022
- Judge paces the Yankees in home runs (55) and runs batted in (118).
- Among hitters in baseball, Judge ranks first in homers and first in RBI.
- Judge has a hit in 66.9% of his 133 games this season, with multiple base knocks in 33.8% of those games (45).
- In 46 of 133 games this season, Judge has hit a home run (34.6%). He’s hit a round-tripper in 9.4% of his trips to the dish in 2022.
Last Five Games
Twins Pitching in 2022
- Gray makes the start for the Twins, his 22nd of the season. He is 7-4 with a 3.10 ERA and 101 strikeouts in 104 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 32-year-old has a 3.10 ERA and 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings across 21 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .219 to opposing hitters.
- The pitching staff for the Twins has a collective 8.4 K/9, which ranks 20th in MLB.
- Twins pitchers combine to give up 158 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game (to rank 24th in baseball).