Table of Contents
The St. Louis Cardinals and Paul Goldschmidt will take the field against Josiah Gray and the Washington Nationals on Thursday at 1:15 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Goldschmidt Props for Cardinals vs Nationals
- Game Day: Thursday, September 8, 2022
- Game Time: 1:15 PM ET
- Location: St. Louis, Missouri
- Stadium: Busch Stadium
Goldschmidt in 2022
- Goldschmidt leads the Cardinals in home runs (35), runs batted in (108) and has racked up a team-best batting average of .329.
- In baseball, Goldschmidt ranks third in home runs and second in RBI.
- Goldschmidt has recorded a hit 98 times this year in 130 games played (75.4%), including 44 multi-hit games (33.8%).
- Goldschmidt has homered in 32 of 130 games in 2022 (24.6%), which is 6.2% of his trips to the dish.
Last Five Games
Nationals Pitching in 2022
- The Nationals are sending Gray (7-9) to the mound for his 25th start of the season. He is 7-9 with a 4.91 ERA and 142 strikeouts in 128 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 24-year-old has a 4.91 ERA and 10 strikeouts per nine innings in 24 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .236 to his opponents.
- The pitching staff for the Nationals has a collective eight K/9, which ranks 22nd in the league.
- Nationals pitchers combine to give up 202 total home runs at a clip of 1.5 per game (most in the league).