Table of Contents
Ketel Marte will take the field for the Arizona Diamondbacks against German Marquez and the Colorado Rockies on Friday. First pitch is at 8:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Marte Props for Diamondbacks vs Rockies
- Game Day: Friday, September 9, 2022
- Game Time: 8:40 PM ET
- Location: Denver, Colorado
- Stadium: Coors Field
Marte in 2022
- Marte has 36 doubles, two triples, 10 home runs and 48 walks while batting .242.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Marte’s home run total ranks 162nd and his RBI tally ranks 138th.
- Marte has a hit in 74 out of 118 games this season (62.7%), with multiple base hits in 27 of those contests (22.9%).
- Out of the 118 games Marte has gone to the plate in this season, he’s gone yard in 10 contests (8.5%), going deep in 2.1% of his trips to home plate.
Last Five Games
Rockies Pitching in 2022
- Marquez (8-10) takes the mound for the Rockies in his 27th start of the season. He’s put together a 4.86 ERA in 153 2/3 innings pitched, with 124 strikeouts.
- The 27-year-old’s 4.86 ERA ranks 46th, 1.360 WHIP ranks 43rd, and 7.3 K/9 ranks 37th among qualifying pitchers this season.
- The Rockies pitching staff ranks 29th in the league with a collective 7.3 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Rockies pitchers combine to rank 25th in baseball in home runs given up (160 total, 1.2 per game).