Table of Contents
Nate Lowe will hit the field for the Texas Rangers against Ross Stripling and the Toronto Blue Jays on Friday. First pitch is at 8:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Lowe Props for Rangers vs Blue Jays
- Game Day: Friday, September 9, 2022
- Game Time: 8:05 PM ET
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
Lowe in 2022
- Lowe leads the Rangers with a team-best batting average of .306.
- Lowe’s home runs rank 28th in MLB and he ranks 41st in RBI in MLB.
- In 94 of 131 games this season (71.8%) Lowe has gotten a hit, and 47 of those contests (35.9%) he posted two or more knocks.
- In 24 of 131 games this season, Lowe has hit a long ball (18.3%). He’s gone deep in 4.5% of his trips to the plate in 2022.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||September 4||1-for-4||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|Red Sox||September 3||1-for-4||1||1||1||1||0||0|
Blue Jays Pitching in 2022
- The Blue Jays are sending Stripling (7-4) to the mound to make his 20th start of the season. He is 7-4 with a 3.03 ERA and 94 strikeouts through 107 innings pitched.
- The 32-year-old has a 3.03 ERA and 7.9 strikeouts per nine innings in 27 games this season, while giving up a batting average of .227 to opposing hitters.
- The pitching staff for the Blue Jays has a collective 8.7 K/9, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Blue Jays rank 23rd in baseball in home runs allowed (157 total, 1.2 per game).