Freddie Freeman and the Los Angeles Dodgers will face Joe Musgrove and the San Diego Padres on Sunday at 4:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Freeman Props for Dodgers vs Padres
- Game Day: Sunday, September 11, 2022
- Game Time: 4:10 PM ET
- Location: San Diego, California
- Stadium: PETCO Park
Freeman in 2022
- Freeman paces the Dodgers with a team-high batting average of .326.
- Freeman ranks 52nd in home runs and 10th in RBI among all hitters in MLB play.
- Freeman has a hit in 102 of 138 games this year (73.9%), with at least two hits in 50 of those contests (36.2%).
- Freeman has homered in 19 games this season (138 opportunities, 13.8%), leaving the ballpark in 3.1% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Padres Pitching in 2022
- The Padres will send Musgrove (9-6) to the mound to make his 26th start of the season as he looks for his 10th victory. He is 9-6 with a 3.16 ERA and 152 strikeouts in 153 2/3 innings pitched.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 29-year-old ranks 19th in ERA (3.16), 20th in WHIP (1.080), and 16th in K/9 (8.9).
- The pitching staff for the Padres has a collective 9.0 K/9, the fifth-best in the league.
- Padres pitchers combine to give up 148 total home runs at a rate of 1.1 per game (to rank 17th in baseball).