Table of Contents
Nate Lowe and the Texas Rangers will face Trevor Richards and the Toronto Blue Jays on Sunday at 2:35 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Lowe Props for Rangers vs Blue Jays
- Game Day: Sunday, September 11, 2022
- Game Time: 2:35 PM ET
- Location: Arlington, Texas
- Stadium: Globe Life Field
Lowe in 2022
- Lowe leads the Rangers with a .304 batting average.
- Among all hitters in MLB, Lowe’s home run total ranks 29th and his RBI tally ranks 42nd.
- Lowe has a hit in 71.4% of his games this season (95 of 133), with multiple base knocks in 48 of those contests (36.1%).
- Lowe has hit a long ball in 24 games this season (133 opportunities, 18.0%), leaving the ballpark in 4.4% of his plate appearances.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||September 10||2-for-5||0||0||0||3||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 9||0-for-4||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Blue Jays Pitching in 2022
- Richards (3-1) makes the start for the Blue Jays, his second of the season.
- The Blue Jays pitching staff ranks 12th in MLB with a collective 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to rank 23rd in baseball in home runs allowed (160 total, 1.2 per game).