Table of Contents
Harold Ramirez will hit the field for the Tampa Bay Rays against Jose Berrios and the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday. First pitch is set for 7:07 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Ramirez Props for Rays vs Blue Jays
- Game Day: Monday, September 12, 2022
- Game Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Stadium: Rogers Centre
Ramirez in 2022
- Ramirez is batting .319 with 20 doubles, five home runs and 18 walks.
- In MLB play, Ramirez ranks 273rd in homers and 103rd in RBI.
- In 71.7% of his games this season (71 of 99), Ramirez has posted a hit, and in 29 of those games (29.3%) he’s recorded at least two hits.
- Ramirez has homered in five games this season (99 opportunities, 5.1%), going deep in 1.4% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||September 7||0-for-4||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|Red Sox||September 6||1-for-3||0||0||2||1||1||0|
|Red Sox||September 5||1-for-4||0||0||1||1||0||0|
Blue Jays Pitching in 2022
- The Blue Jays will send Berrios (10-5) out for his 28th start of the season. He is 10-5 with a 5.23 ERA and 129 strikeouts through 146 1/3 innings pitched.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB play this season, the 28-year-old’s 5.23 ERA ranks 49th, 1.387 WHIP ranks 46th, and 7.9 K/9 ranks 31st.
- The pitching staff for the Blue Jays has a collective 8.8 K/9, which ranks 12th in MLB.
- The Blue Jays rank 23rd in baseball in home runs surrendered (162 total, 1.2 per game).