Table of Contents
The Minnesota Vikings (0-0) play a familiar opponent when they host the Green Bay Packers (0-0) on Sunday, September 11, 2022 at U.S. Bank Stadium in an NFC North showdown.
The Vikings are favored, but by less than a field goal (-2), against the Packers. The over/under for this matchup is 46.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Minnesota Vikings vs. Green Bay Packers
- Game Day: Sunday, September 11, 2022
- Game Time: 4:25 PM ET
- TV Channel: FOX
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: U.S. Bank Stadium
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Betting Insights for Vikings
- The Vikings covered nine times in 17 matchups with a spread last season.
- The Vikings were 4-4 ATS last season when playing as at least 2-point favorites.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 11 times in Vikings games.
Stats & Insights for Vikings
- The Vikings put up 3.2 more points per game (25) than the Packers allowed (21.8) last season.
- The Vikings were 8-4 against the spread and 6-6 overall in games when they scored over 21.8 points last season.
- The Packers had a 9-1 record against the spread and a 9-1 record overall in games when they gave up less than 25 points last year.
- The Vikings racked up 362.8 yards per game last year, 34.6 more yards than the 328.2 the Packers gave up per contest.
- In games that the Vikings picked up more than 328.2 yards last season, the team was 7-4 against the spread and 7-4 overall.
- In games the Packers held their opponents to fewer than 362.8 yards last season, they had a 10-2 record ATS and a 10-2 record overall.
- Last season, the Vikings ran for just 4.4 more yards (113.5) than the Packers allowed per outing (109.1).
- The Vikings had a 6-1 ATS record and a 5-2 overall record when the team ran for more than 109.1 yards last season.
- Last year, the Packers were 9-2 against the spread and 8-3 overall when holding opponents to fewer than 113.5 yards on the ground.
- The Vikings turned the ball over 13 times last year, 13 fewer than the Packers forced turnovers (26).
Vikings’ Best Players
- Kirk Cousins: 4,221 PASS YDS / 263.8 YPG / 66.3% / 33 TD / 7 INT
- Dalvin Cook: 249 CAR / 1,159 YDS / 89.2 YPG / 6 TD / 34 REC / 224 YDS / 17.2 YPG / 0 TD
- Alexander Mattison: 134 CAR / 491 YDS / 30.7 YPG / 3 TD / 32 REC / 228 YDS / 14.3 YPG / 1 TD
- Justin Jefferson: 108 REC / 1,616 YDS / 95.1 YPG / 10 TD
- Adam Thielen: 67 REC / 726 YDS / 55.8 YPG / 10 TD
- K.J. Osborn: 50 REC / 655 YDS / 38.5 YPG / 7 TD
- D.J. Wonnum: 47 TKL / 7 TFL / 8 SACK / 4 PD
- Eric Kendricks: 143 TKL / 8 TFL / 5 SACK / 2 INT / 4 PD
- Chandon Sullivan: 30 TKL / 2 TFL / 3 INT / 4 PD
Betting Insights for Packers
- The Packers had 12 wins in 17 games against the spread last season.
- The Packers’ ATS record as underdogs of 2 points or greater was 3-0 last season.
- In 17 Packers games last season, eight of them hit the over.
Stats & Insights for Packers
- Last year the Packers scored just 1.4 more points per game (26.5) than the Vikings allowed (25.1).
- The Packers were 6-3 against the spread and 7-2 overall in games when they recorded over 25.1 points last year.
- The Vikings had a 4-3 record against the spread and a 5-2 record overall in games when they allowed opponents to score less than 26.5 points last season.
- The Packers averaged just 18 fewer yards per game (365.6) than the Vikings gave up (383.6) per contest last year.
- In games that the Packers amassed more than 383.6 yards last season, the team was 5-1 against the spread and 5-1 overall.
- When the Vikings kept their opponents to less than 365.6 yards last season, they had a 3-3 record ATS and a 4-2 record overall.
- Last season the Packers rushed for 18.9 fewer yards per game (111.8) than the Vikings allowed per outing (130.7).
- When the Packers ran for over 130.7 yards last year they compiled a 5-0 ATS record and a 5-0 overall record.
- Last season, the Vikings were 6-3 against the spread and 6-3 overall when holding opponents to less than 111.8 yards on the ground.
- The Packers had 13 giveaways last year, while the Vikings had 24 takeaways.
Best Players for Packers
- Aaron Rodgers: 4,115 PASS YDS / 257.2 YPG / 68.9% / 37 TD / 4 INT
- A.J. Dillon: 187 CAR / 803 YDS / 47.2 YPG / 5 TD / 34 REC / 313 YDS / 18.4 YPG / 2 TD
- Aaron Jones: 171 CAR / 799 YDS / 53.3 YPG / 4 TD / 52 REC / 391 YDS / 26.1 YPG / 6 TD
- Allen Lazard: 40 REC / 513 YDS / 34.2 YPG / 8 TD
- Sammy Watkins: 27 REC / 394 YDS / 30.3 YPG / 1 TD
- Rashan Gary: 47 TKL / 8 TFL / 9.5 SACK
- De’Vondre Campbell: 145 TKL / 6 TFL / 2 SACK / 2 INT / 5 PD
- Rasul Douglas: 52 TKL / 1 TFL / 5 INT / 13 PD