The Texas Rangers and Nate Lowe will square off against Trevor Rogers and the Miami Marlins on Monday at 1:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Lowe Props for Rangers vs Marlins
- Game Day: Monday, September 12, 2022
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Location: Miami, Florida
- Stadium: loanDepot park
Lowe in 2022
- Lowe leads the Rangers with a team-best batting average of .308.
- Among hitters in MLB play, Lowe ranks 31st in homers and 43rd in RBI.
- Lowe has reached base with a hit 96 times this season in 134 games played (71.6%), including multiple hits on 49 occasions (36.6%).
- Lowe has homered in 17.9% of his games in 2022 (24 of 134), 4.3% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||September 11||3-for-4||1||0||1||0||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 10||2-for-5||0||0||0||3||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 9||0-for-4||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Marlins Pitching in 2022
- Rogers gets the start for the Marlins, his 22nd of the season. He is 4-11 with a 5.51 ERA and 96 strikeouts through 99 2/3 innings pitched.
- In 21 games this season, the 24-year-old has a 5.51 ERA and 8.7 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .276 to opposing batters.
- The Marlins pitching staff is 10th in MLB with a collective 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Marlins rank 15th in baseball in home runs surrendered (149 total, 1.1 per game).