Table of Contents
Yandy Diaz and the Tampa Bay Rays will play Jose Berrios and the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday at 7:07 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Diaz Props for Rays vs Blue Jays
- Game Day: Monday, September 12, 2022
- Game Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Stadium: Rogers Centre
Diaz in 2022
- Diaz leads the Rays with a team-best batting average of .292.
- In MLB action, Diaz ranks 197th in homers and 113th in RBI.
- Diaz has tallied a hit 78 times this season in 123 games played (63.4%), including 40 multi-hit games (32.5%).
- Diaz has homered in eight of 123 games in 2022 (6.5%), which is 1.5% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||September 7||0-for-2||0||0||0||0||3||1|
|Red Sox||September 6||1-for-4||1||0||0||0||0||0|
Blue Jays Pitching in 2022
- Berrios gets the start for the Blue Jays, his 28th of the season. He is 10-5 with a 5.23 ERA and 129 strikeouts in 146 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 28-year-old’s 5.23 ERA ranks 49th, 1.387 WHIP ranks 46th, and 7.9 K/9 ranks 31st among qualifying pitchers this season.
- The 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Blue Jays pitching staff ranks 12th in the league.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to rank 23rd in baseball in home runs allowed (162 total, 1.2 per game).