Table of Contents
Gio Urshela and the Minnesota Twins take on Zack Greinke and the Kansas City Royals on Wednesday at 7:40 PM. Urshela is coming off a game when he reached base in all four of his plate appearances, going 3-for-3 with a home run and an RBI.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Urshela Props for Twins vs Royals
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 14, 2022
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Urshela in 2022
- Urshela is hitting .272 with 23 doubles, three triples, 12 home runs and 32 walks.
- Urshela ranks 135th in homers and 92nd in RBI among all hitters in baseball.
- Urshela has a hit in 64.4% of his 118 games this season, with multiple base hits in 22.0% of those contests (26).
- Urshela has homered in 10.2% of his games this season (118 contests), leaving the ballpark in 2.6% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
Royals Pitching in 2022
- Greinke makes the start for the Royals, his 23rd of the season. He is 4-8 with a 4.00 ERA and 66 strikeouts in 114 2/3 innings pitched.
- In 22 games this season, the 38-year-old has a 4.00 ERA and 5.2 strikeouts per nine innings, while giving up a batting average of .286 to opposing hitters.
- The 7.5 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Royals pitching staff ranks 27th in MLB.
- Royals pitchers combine to allow 162 total home runs at a clip of 1.1 per game (to rank 22nd in baseball).