Table of Contents
MJ Melendez will take the field for the Kansas City Royals against Sonny Gray and the Minnesota Twins on Wednesday. First pitch is at 7:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Melendez Props for Royals vs Twins
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 14, 2022
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Melendez in 2022
- Melendez has 16 doubles, two triples, 15 home runs and 58 walks while hitting .218.
- Among hitters in baseball, Melendez ranks 94th in homers and 108th in RBI.
- Melendez has a hit in 56.5% of his 108 games this year, with at least two hits in 19.4% of those contests (21).
- In 14 of 108 games this season, Melendez has hit a home run (13.0%). He’s gone deep in 3.4% of his trips to the plate in 2022.
Last Five Games
Twins Pitching in 2022
- Gray gets the start for the Twins, his 23rd of the season. He is 7-4 with a 3.09 ERA and 108 strikeouts in 110 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 32-year-old has amassed an ERA of 3.09, with 8.8 strikeouts per nine innings, in 22 games this season. Opponents are hitting .224 against him.
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Twins pitching staff ranks 19th in the league.
- Twins pitchers combine to surrender 165 total home runs at a rate of 1.2 per game (to rank 24th in baseball).