Table of Contents
The Minnesota Twins and Luis Arraez will take the field against Zack Greinke and the Kansas City Royals on Wednesday at 7:40 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Arraez Props for Twins vs Royals
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 14, 2022
- Game Time: 7:40 PM ET
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Stadium: Target Field
Arraez in 2022
- Arraez paces the Twins with a .319 batting average.
- Among all hitters in MLB play, Arraez’s home run total ranks 199th and his RBI tally ranks 144th.
- Arraez has reached base with a hit 91 times this year in 126 games played (72.2%), including multiple hits on 44 occasions (34.9%).
- Arraez has gone yard in 6.3% of his games this season (126 contests), leaving the ballpark in 1.5% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
Royals Pitching in 2022
- Greinke makes the start for the Royals, his 23rd of the season. He is 4-8 with a 4.00 ERA and 66 strikeouts through 114 2/3 innings pitched.
- The 38-year-old has amassed an ERA of 4.00, with 5.2 strikeouts per nine innings, in 22 games this season. Opponents are hitting .286 against him.
- The pitching staff for the Royals has a collective 7.5 K/9, the fourth-worst in the league.
- Royals pitchers combine to rank 22nd in baseball in home runs surrendered (162 total, 1.1 per game).