Table of Contents
Javier Baez and the Detroit Tigers will play Cristian Javier and the Houston Astros on Wednesday at 1:10 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Báez Props for Tigers vs Astros
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 14, 2022
- Game Time: 1:10 PM ET
- Location: Detroit, Michigan
- Stadium: Comerica Park
Báez in 2022
- Baez paces the Tigers in runs batted in (55) and has accumulated a team-high batting average of .231.
- Among hitters in MLB play, Baez ranks 135th in home runs and 92nd in RBI.
- Baez has a hit in 80 of 126 games this season, with multiple hits in 30 of them.
- Baez has hit a long ball in 9.5% of his games this season (126 contests), going deep in 2.3% of his chances at the plate.
Last Five Games
Astros Pitching in 2022
- The Astros are sending Javier (8-9) out for his 22nd start of the season. He is 8-9 with a 3.01 ERA and 165 strikeouts through 125 2/3 innings pitched.
- In 26 games this season, the 25-year-old has an ERA of 3.01, with 11.8 strikeouts per nine innings. Opponents are hitting .183 against him.
- The 9.2 strikeouts per nine innings compiled by the Astros pitching staff ranks fourth in the league.
- Astros pitchers combine to allow 119 home runs (0.8 per game), the fewest in the league.