Table of Contents
The Baltimore Orioles and Ryan Mountcastle will play Patrick Corbin and the Washington Nationals on Wednesday at 7:05 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Mountcastle Props for Orioles vs Nationals
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 14, 2022
- Game Time: 7:05 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Stadium: Nationals Park
Mountcastle in 2022
- Mountcastle leads the Orioles with 79 runs batted in.
- Mountcastle’s home runs rank 41st in MLB and he ranks 25th in RBI in MLB.
- In 65.1% of his 126 games this season, Mountcastle has recorded a base hit (82 times). He’s also put up 33 multi-hit games in 2022 (26.2%).
- Mountcastle has gone yard in 15.1% of his games this season (126 contests), leaving the ballpark in 4.1% of his plate appearances.
Last Five Games
|Red Sox||September 11||0-for-4||0||0||0||2||0||0|
|Red Sox||September 10||2-for-4||0||0||1||0||0||0|
|Red Sox||September 9||0-for-3||0||0||0||0||1||0|
|Blue Jays||September 7||1-for-4||0||0||1||2||0||0|
Nationals Pitching in 2022
- Corbin gets the start for the Nationals, his 29th of the season. He is 6-18 with a 6.30 ERA and 120 strikeouts through 141 1/3 innings pitched.
- The 33-year-old has an ERA of 6.30, with 7.6 strikeouts per nine innings, in 28 games this season. Opposing hitters have a .322 batting average against him.
- The pitching staff for the Nationals has a collective 7.9 K/9, which ranks 22nd in the league.
- Nationals pitchers combine to surrender the most home runs in baseball (213 total, 1.5 per game).