Table of Contents
The Tampa Bay Rays and Yandy Diaz will hit the field against Ross Stripling and the Toronto Blue Jays on Wednesday at 7:07 PM.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. MLB pools are back! Hit your own home run with RunYourPool today.
Start here >
Game Info, Diaz Props for Rays vs Blue Jays
- Game Day: Wednesday, September 14, 2022
- Game Time: 7:07 PM ET
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Stadium: Rogers Centre
Diaz in 2022
- Diaz has put up a team-high batting average of .295.
- In MLB play, Diaz ranks 199th in homers and 116th in RBI.
- Diaz has a hit in 80 out of 126 games this year (63.5%), with at least two hits in 41 of them (32.5%).
- In 6.3% of his games this season, Diaz has homered (eight of 126). During the 2022 campaign, he’s hit a round-tripper in 1.5% of his trips to the plate.
Last Five Games
|Blue Jays||September 13||0-for-1||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 13||3-for-4||2||0||0||0||0||0|
|Blue Jays||September 12||1-for-4||0||0||0||0||0||0|
Blue Jays Pitching in 2022
- Stripling (7-4) takes the mound for the Blue Jays in his 21st start of the season. He’s put together a 3.03 ERA in 113 innings pitched, with 98 strikeouts.
- The 32-year-old has put together a 3.03 ERA and 7.8 strikeouts per nine innings across 28 games this season, while allowing a batting average of .223 to opposing hitters.
- The pitching staff for the Blue Jays has a collective 8.7 K/9, which ranks 13th in the league.
- Blue Jays pitchers combine to rank 23rd in baseball in home runs surrendered (164 total, 1.2 per game).