Table of Contents
Jonathan Taylor has player prop betting options available from bookmakers before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on CBS. Taylor’s Indianapolis Colts (0-0-1) and the Jacksonville Jaguars (0-1) square off in a Week 2 matchup between AFC South opponents at TIAA Bank Field.
Jonathan Taylor Player Props vs. Jacksonville
- Matchup: Indianapolis Colts at Jacksonville Jaguars
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: September 18, 2022
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 196.0 (-245)
Jonathan Taylor Rushing Stats
- Taylor tallied 1,811 rushing yards and 18 touchdowns on the ground in addition to 360 receiving yards and two touchdowns through the air during last year’s campaign.
- The Jaguars had the NFL’s 23rd-ranked defense against the run last season, surrendering 125.1 yards per game.
- Taylor and the Colts will face the NFL’s 29th-ranked defense last season in terms of rushing touchdowns conceded (22).
- Taylor was first in rushing yards after contact last season with 941, thanks in part to 25 broken tackles.
- Against the Jaguars, Taylor’s 96.5 rushing yards per game over his two career matchups are 99.5 fewer than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- In two games against them Taylor has not run for more than 196.0 yards.
- Taylor, in two matchups against the Jaguars, has run for a TD once, but not more than one in a single contest.
Last Season Stats: Colts vs. Jaguars
- Last year, the Colts racked up just 0.4 fewer points per game (26.5) than the Jaguars allowed (26.9).
- The Colts racked up just six fewer yards per game (347.1) than the Jaguars gave up per matchup (353.1) last season.
- The Colts passed for 197.7 yards per game last season, 30.2 fewer than the 227.9 the Jaguars allowed per outing.
- Last year the Colts averaged 149.4 yards per game on the ground, 24.3 more than the Jaguars allowed per outing (125.1).
- The Colts turned the ball over 10 more times (19 total) than the Jaguars forced a turnover (9) last year.